Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Just checking in...

Well, I am still waiting to get my computer replaced. That is one of the things that was stolen by the nice people who broke into my home a couple of weeks ago. I don't know why, but it is taking forever to get the insurance worked out. I miss my computer a lot! And my DS is just waiting so patiently to get his beautiful guitar replaced. DH will replace his DVD's as he realizes what is gone. This is a hard lesson, but we will be "cataloging" our DVD's so we will know for sure what we have. Oh, and we now have an alarm system that is set everytime we leave. That is taking a little time to get use to, and, yes, I have set it off and had the police at my door. How fun is that! LOL

I have been doing a little bit of stamping, but without a computer, I can't scan and upload anything. :( I am going to go "upload crazy" as soon as I get it. LOL

I hope you are having a great day. I can finally say that my days are pretty good again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHARLENE!!!!!! How horrible! I am sooooo sorry to hear that!!! UGH!!!! I hope the insurance works out soon! What a nighmare! Super glad to hear from you tho! :) Happy Mothers Day!!