Thursday, May 17, 2007

Frustrating Insurance Companies!

STILL waiting on insurance to get my computer replaced! DH called the company yesterday and they said that the person who has to do this will be out of the office until May 23. That is a full month after the break-in! This is unacceptable. With the outrageous premiums we pay, I demand better service than that! I guess when this is all over, we will be insurance shopping. UGH!

But all is not bad news. I got my SAB reward set Monday. I ended up getting Amazing to Zany. I am a little concerned about mounting it, but I know I'm going to love it. And I am expecting a nice box from Stampin' Up!® tomorrow. That is always like Christmas to me. LOL AND, I received notice from Missy B that my Alexa set has been shipped! WOOHOOOOO. I can't believe I have waited so long to order that. I "subscribed" to Lauren's (mytime) thread on SCS when she announced the set and have been "meaning to" order it ever since. Can we say procrastinator??? AAANNNNDDDDD, I got my bind-it-all yesterday. I am so excited and can't wait until the weekend so I can play with it! Now, if I could just get the insurance company.....but I digress....

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Amy H said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I probably don't have time to keep up with a blog!! Who knows. Maybe one day . . .

Amy H